Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mucking Out the Beadroom

I've undertaken a massive clean up, house wide. The worst room of all? Sadly, the beadroom (spare bedroom) table seems to be a catch ~ all destination for SO many things. I have actually gotten down to the table itself , cleared over a dozen trays & emptied at least that many bowls as well. Finally a space to work! I've put shelves in the closet to hold things, & even made use of the huge bakers rack I put in the beadroom several years ago.(You really have to love plastic box sets.)Not to go on, but I have papers w/ papers, 'stuff' w/ stuff & ribbons, buttons etc boxed & labeled, a sort of organized chaos if you will.I even moved furniture to make room for a desk, so I have another work space & more drawers. Since all that wasn't quite enough on my plate, I decided this was as good as any time to start this blog I've been thinking about all summer! I went w/ a basic set up to begin with, but hope to work on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!