Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lucky Valentine


I just got word I won a gift basket from Tulsa Food Blog! There are lots of goodies, including a certificate for two people to attend a cooking class @ a local cooking supply store & a gift certificate to Shogun's Restaurant. We had to tell our Valentine's plans to enter. My plans are simple, I am watching my 14 yr nephew when his parents come to town for dinner & an overnight date. Since I was going to have him, I volunteered to take my youngest nephew & niece as well. We have reservations for PF Chang's & then movie night & a slumber party here. We all love chinese, & my oldest nephew has been wanting to go to PF Changs so it will be a fun night.
I am working on my photos of my Bead Soup. I don't love the pictures yet, necklaces are just so much bigger than a bracelet! See you tomorrow for the big reveal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!