It was touch & go there for a week if my advanced class would have enough students to make or not. It was on then off & on again, even getting pushed back a week to see if enough would enroll.. We met last night, in spite of the fact that one student did change her mind about enrolling. We didn't do a lot of work, K showed us how to hide solder on copper( my personal bane!) by using some steel in pickle& soaking the piece in that. He used some steel wool & pickle in a small cup(not the whole pot of pickle!) & let it all soak a little bit. When I checked it, the steel wool had gone the colour of the copper, & when K pulled the piece you couldn't see the solder @ all.!The strangeness of the timing is I had just read this tip earlier in the week.We wrote down goals we had for ourselves this class so K could be ready for our questions/needs. I also helped someone make some earrings for a quick gift. She hadn't made head pins or done any wire wrapping before, so I helped out a little.
One of my goals was to finish the 2 rings I started @ the end of our Spring class. I also want to try more enameling, maybe even some headpins.
Tomorrow I'll have pictures of my fabulous beads from juls.