Monday, March 19, 2012

Catch Up



I'm a little off schedule w/ the Craft Challenge due to ear infections & a case of strep throat. My niece was sick last week & I kept her. I have a couple of projects that didn't get done on time, but the main problem is photos. I never had daylight hours to take & post pictures. I'll leave you w/ a shot of my henna I had done on International Women's Day.I'll apologise now that the picture was taken in a frozen yogurt shop w/ orange tables.
The first photo is on Sunday, the second photo is on Friday, the day after I had it done.You can see how the colour gains depth.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I have always been intrigued by Henna. Just gorgeous. You must look at it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!