Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Bracelet & Birthday Choker

  I went to a class this morning @ my local bead store & finally learned how to make one of these. It was so easy, I don't know what took me so long!
 I've also finished my niece's charms for her choker. I started w/ the red flower, that was on something I made a few months ago & she wanted something w/ one of those. Of course I can't stop @ one, so I made a couple more,then decided to make 9 for her ninth birthday, then ROYGBIV because I was so close to a rainbow already &.... well you get the idea,(been there done that, right?). I'll give them to her in a special box so she'll have someplace to keep them(in theory) together. The orange ones & the pink one go w/  her outfit I got her so I think she'll like the idea of changing out charms to go w/ an outfit!

See everyone this weekend w/ the cocktail reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!