Thursday, November 19, 2009

Class # 10

Apparently 5th time is NOT the charm for soldering my bezel! It took 2 times to get the cup itself soldered, & during all this soldering, the cup lost its solder. I resoldered it again & no luck, solder had gone to the right of the join. Then I asked the teacher about it & he said try the meduim solder, again, no luck. I gave it one last try before class was over, but still no luck. I did get another project started, a custom charm for a friend. I also got something embossed in the mill, another shape to cut out to match it & a cross charm soldered. We only have 2 more classes left & I really want to get some things done before it's all over! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!