Saturday, January 16, 2010

Basketball & Light Tents

Today's to~do list is pretty short. I am going to go watch my 9 yr old nephew's basketball game & then I am going to try out my new light tent. The tent came this week & I haven't cleared a space to set it up yet. I rarely have a clear tabletop & this tent is pretty good sized.It came w/ 2 lights, but I will still be working w/o a tripod,baby steps.I forgot to take photos of any earrings 2 weeks ago so those are first on the list. I am still working out just how I am going to hang them for the shot. I really like earrings best when they are hanging. I'm going to go through my inspiration pictures & see what strikes me. I already want to try using a big spindle of natural coloured string. I've also seen bottles used effectively. & Lord knows I have PLENTY of bottle! Happy Saturday, hope yours is as productive as you want it to be~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!