Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blue Dome is tomorrow!





Blue Dome Arts festival starts tomorrow. I am almost through packing the car & then I'll be ready. I did sneak a tiny bit of time this week for a couple of more skulls, so I wanted to share them. Yes, you see more skulls in the background, a small corked jar pendant, & a new bic lighter. My beadroom is decorated primarily in Day of the Dead accents.
Think dry thoughts for me, the weather forecasts call for lots of rains & storms.Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking dry thoughts here! :-)

    Thank you so much for entering my book giveaway, good luck!

    All the best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the skulls! We have a small collection of Mexican skull art and these really make me smile!
    Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!