Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 3 Recap & Day 4




Day 3I poured resin. Everything went %100 smoothly, no bubbles& no paper discolouration. Also, no curing~24 hours later it was still the slightest bit tacky. I have added just a little more for the dome & I hope  this time around it will cure completely. The house is warmer & I think that was the problem yesterday. I already know the dome aspect isn't going to be great because I messed w/ it a touch too much the resin did flow over the edge. All in all I am way psyched about the resin, I don't know why I waited so long to try it! This time around I used Ice resin, but the next round I will use my Envirotex,(I was lucky enough to win some giveaways & had both).
 Day 4 was organize your bead area. I started last night about 8:00 & worked through the night until about 11:00 this morning. I'm not through by any means, but I got a lot done. The date on the before picture says November, but it was still that messy. What you didn't see was the six foot table that was also covered w/ trays of beads,(I work on cafeteria trays) projects, ideas, bead show swag & general stuff. You know what I'm talking about. During the clean up I cleared 14 trays & filled two, new 24 compartment storage boxes. I'm feeling pretty good about the progress.Yes, I am a Hoarder(but w/o the human feces & mummified animal remains) it's something I am struggling against. Tomorrow's prompt~ incorporate chain into a design & I found @ least 10 different packages of chains I bought for just that very thing, so I'm set! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!