Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fusion Beads Challenge

                                                           colour palette from day 6


   Working w/ a different metal is today's prompt. I chose brass. The 'brassiness' of the colour was knocked down a little w/ some black max. I used one of the colour palettes I put together yesterday. It underwent some changes from colour inspiration to wire wrap piece.I added a couple of beads that weren't in the original mix, a wrapped briolette dangle & the purple stone. It actually came from the middle of a green strand of gemstone nuggets. I tried to get a picture of the clear & green running through the bead.I still like the look of the original palette, I may recreate it for a strung bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading & thank you even more for your comments!